How exactly do I start this thing off? Introductions have always been so weird for me...that's why I don't usually do them. I don't like to introduce myself to others because I never know what all to say. I guess that's why I've been plagued by being known as the "shy one." Maybe it's just more that I'm socially awkward.
I'm Sarah. I'm 24 years old and currently in school to get my Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and Individual Counseling. God called me to counseling about four years ago and it's amazing to know I'm walking in His calling. I work at the church, along with Brittany, and I've been there for a little over 2 years. I do all the video work and graphic design for the church. I guess you could say I'm the mastermind behind The Church Office episodes and I design the bulletins you get every week at church.
I'm single and really trying to learn to be content in that. Guard your hearts, girls. I promise it's well worth it. I've made a few mistakes recently in the relationship aspect of my life, but God is molding my heart back together -- because He's good like that.
I have a heart for teens, especially girls. I see so much of myself in so many of you. It's a hard time in your life....and I hope that this blog can help you learn something from two girls who just recently made it through.
--Sarah
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment